viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi all! Reporting after months, sorry 'bout that! Been and am really busy attending to personal stuf, yet I wanted to wish you all a merry christmas, and take this chance to thank everyone who is reading this, that come to the blog, and specially Persona Group, who has helped me not only with this whole working, but with my problems, being there at every time, every second despite the distance. Thank you. I still don't know when I'll be able to work fluently again, so I can't promise any videos anytime soon, but as I got some free time, I wanted to give you all an out-of-time christmas present. Lightning Returns has already come out in Japan, American and European people still have to wait, so here is a snowy present. Merry Christmas!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario